In May 2023 Schneider Electric announced a Support Contract will be required for devices with a Network Management Card to receive future firmware upgrades. Customers with EcoStruxure IT Expert and Data Center Expert software licenses will not require an NMC Support Contract. To learn more about the NMC Support Contract click here.
Start Your Free 30-Day Trial of EcoStruxure IT Expert
Unlock visibility from anywhere, at anytime, into all your critical power, cooling and environmental equipment from one place regardless of the vendor.
Remote Asset Management
Avoid unnecessary trips to the office by gaining remote asset configurations and firmware update capabilities.
Why react to fire drills when you can avoid them? Quickly identify failing or vulnerable devices and take the recommended actions to resolve it before it becomes an issue.
Monitor an extensive range of Schneider Electric and 3rd party devices.
- The inventory shows details for all devices, and provides you with a quick overview of input/output power, balance, and runtime.
- Drill in further by clicking on the device in your web interface or directly on your smartphone.
- EcoStruxure IT Expert allows your Partner to have visibility into your device data in read-only mode to help monitor your equipment more efficiently. You can choose to opt out at any time.
Benefit from the learnings of the 100.000.000.000+ data center records already in the EcoStruxure data lake.
- Data from UPSs, cooling systems and other data center infrastructure equipment is stored in the EcoStruxure data lake, anonymized and analyzed. This data allows you to make data driven decisions on the performance, efficiency and health of your equipment.
- Plot sensors for up to 4 years to compare performance and pin your favorites to the dashboard for an easy overview.
- Lower alarm noise by muting a specific or all alarms related to a device, from an hour to up to one week. By marking alarms as “recurring”, EcoStruxure IT Expert recommends devices that are good candidates for muting.
- Choose your preferred way of receiving alarm notifications. Use the EcoStruxure IT app or receive them via email. Emails can be sent to an individual, a ticketing system, or your Partner.
- Design your own dashboard in IT Expert and get an instant overview of the most important information to you. Create widgets that show graphs for sensors from monitored devices, and show key values based on single sensor values. Interested in a specific site? You have the ability to drill down and create location-specific dashboards.
- Easily deploy device settings to a large number of identical devices from anywhere in the world without any downtime.
- Centralize the management of device settings and lower security risks, as you remain aware of available firmware updates when they are released and decide when and if you should apply them to already identified devices.
Device health assessments
- Optimize your infrastructure by running assessments on your critical assets, including UPS health checks and lifetime alarms. Export lifetime alarms and UPS data as a CSV file to help you build your own reports.
- Get insights from the health score attributed to your UPS, and receive recommendations on how to improve it. Moreover, a history of significant changes help you make educated choices.
- Get visibility into alarms that have occurred over the last 4 years using the alarm assessments.
Device security vulnerability assessment
Reduce the risk of a security breach by running a security vulnerability assessment on your devices.
- A unique set of insights – providing you with visibility into old firmware, outdated hardware and vulnerable configurations – helps you identify and report on current security vulnerabilities, comply with security policies and regulations, and understand the industry’s best security practices. Plus, taking the actions recommended by the assessment enables you to handle security risks proactively, which ultimately saves you time.
EcoStruxure IT app
Remotely monitor your infrastructure from anywhere using the mobile app
- Allows for remote monitoring, alarm notifications and dashboards for troubleshooting.
- Enables proactive recommendations.
- Secure, wherever-you-go visibility keeps you informed of the health of your critical infrastructures.
Tanishq Jewelry Chain Leverages EcoStruxure to Keep Stores Connected
Tanishq Jewelry, an India-based innovator in the jewelry industry, is upgrading its retail IT infrastructure including EcoStruxure IT for simplified remote monitoring and management. Tanishq wants to provide simplified, dependable IT support and improved uptime in order to deliver a seamless in-store shopping experience for its customers.
Customer Success Stories
BW OffShore EcoStruxure IT Expert Customer Story
BW Offshore chose EcoStruxure IT Expert to gain a centralized monitoring platform and manage all distributed ITs located in vessels and in sites worldwide. With their newly gained visibility, the BW Offshore team can better plan for IT equipment refresh and remotely keep devices up to date.
Cavern Technologies relies on Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure to better service its colocation customers
Cavern Technologies’ 300,000 square feet of walled, private customer suites still have individual views of power. This visibility is made possible through Schneider Electric’s open, interoperable, IoT-enabled EcoStruxure system architecture and platform.
Bainbridge Island School District Ensures Continued Learning with EcoStruxure
Bainbridge Island School District chose EcoStruxure IT to help ensure continued availability of its innovative digital learning environment.
Wellcome Sanger Institute uses EcoStruxure IT Expert to Drive Energy Efficiency
Wellcome Sanger Institute partnered with Schneider Electric to drive energy efficiency and facilitate data center management through EcoStruxure IT Expert.
Start Your Free 30-Day Trial of EcoStruxure IT Expert
Proactively monitor, manage and optimize your IT equipment at the edge, on-premises and in the cloud with secure, where-ever-you-go access for full visibility and control of your network. Get started by following these three easy steps:
Create Your EcoStruxure IT Account
Download the EcoStruxure IT App
Set up the 2-factor authentication for increased account security.
Download the Gateway Software
Discover your devices and get insights into your devices right away.
Additional offers that may interest you
EcoCare for Single-Phase UPS (self monitoring)
Monitor and manage your IT equipment from wherever you are with EcoStruxure IT Expert and have Schneider Electric’s experts take care of on-site servicing when needed.