Monitor your company-wide multi-vendor physical infrastructure: power, cooling, security, and environment from anywhere on the network and unlock user-defined reports, graphs, and instant fault notification and escalation.
Decrease set-up time and complexity of managed devices by simultaneously upgrading firmware for multiple APC devices, and create, save, and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices.
Reports and Graphs
Create, save and schedule user-defined reports for ease of data collection, distribution and analysis, and plot and graph multiple data points in a logical correlation to visualize potential hazardous trends.
Monitor an extensive range of Schneider Electric and 3rd party devices.
- Create a consolidated view of the physical data center infrastructure by using a centralized repository accessible from anywhere on the network through a powerful and easy-to-use console application.
- The inventory shows details for all devices, and provides you with a quick overview of input/output power, balance, and runtime.
- Drill in further by clicking on the device.
- Access current and historic data for any device or group of devices. Plot and graph multiple data points in a logical correlation to visualize potential hazardous trends.
- Create, save and schedule user-defined reports for ease of data collection, distribution and analysis.
- Access historical alerts from several appliances through one central database. Sort alerts by type, date, appliance, and/or device group.
- Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Customized alarming and escalation by device, by rack, or by location to the right people at the right time.
- Quickly locate devices and alerts through the free search field.
- Auto-discovery reduces the time needed to install and deploy physical infrastructure devices by automatically detecting manageable devices on your network.
- The comprehensive mass configuration capability allows users to create, save, and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices with a Network Management Card.
- 128 Bit, SSL encrypted communications between client and server, as well as encrypted user IDs and passwords stored on the server to help protect your resources.
- Define user access and viewing capabilities to individual groups. Control access to devices by administrator-defined user accounts. Additional user access can be managed by using the built-in LDAP and Active Directory Support.