System requirements for the Gateway
Server or PC that is always on with:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit, Windows 2012 SP1, Server 2016, and Server 2019
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 or CentOS 7 or greater
- At least 2 core and 4GB of RAM
- 2GB hard disk space
EcoStruxure IT Gateway was tested on Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Server 2012 SP1, Server 2016, and Server 2019; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7; and CentOS 7. The application takes 800MB of disk space, and the server retains a maximum of 8 days of data, about 128MB per day.
- Port 443 TCP outbound
- To connect using static IPs, add 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Microsoft Edge®
- Google Chrome™
Set the screen resolution to at least 1024 x 768.
- iPhone 4S and newer
- iOS 8.0 and newer
- Android 5 and newer
- Intelligent Network Management Card
- Modbus TCP or SNMP V1 and V3 enabled
- Connected to a TCP/IP network that the Gateway has access to
When you launch the Gateway, the browser might display a message that the connection is not secure. Since the application is installed on the local machine, the security certificate used by localhost is a self signed certificate. It is safe to add an exception to your browser for https://localhost.
NOTE: If you’re currently running Remote Monitoring Service (RMS) on your Data Center Expert you must disable it before connecting to EcoStruxure IT.