Server or PC that is always on with:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit, Windows 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit or greater
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 or CentOS 7 or greater
- At least 2 core and 4GB of RAM
- 2GB hard disk space
EcoStruxure IT Gateway was tested on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012 SP1, and Server 2016; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7; and CentOS 7. The application takes 800MB of disk space, and the server retains a maximum of 8 days of data, about 128MB per day.
- Port 443 TCP outbound
- To connect using static IPs, add 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Microsoft Edge®
- Google Chrome™
Set the screen resolution to at least 1024 x 768.
- iPhone 4S and newer
- iOS 8.0 and newer
- Android 4.4 and newer
- Intelligent Network Management Card
- Modbus TCP or SNMP V1 and V3 enabled
- Connected to a TCP/IP network that the Gateway has access to
When you launch the Gateway, the browser might display a message that the connection is not secure. Since the application is installed on the local machine, the security certificate used by localhost is a self signed certificate. It is safe to add an exception to your browser for https://localhost.
NOTE: If you’re currently running Remote Monitoring Service (RMS) on your Data Center Expert you must disable it before connecting to EcoStruxure IT.